* A random winner will be picked from either our Facebook page or Instagram Page.
Terms and Conditions
- Accommodation in a luxury suite.
- Only valid for when the lodge reopens its luxury suites to the public.
- Midweek stay only (Monday – Thursday).
- Not valid for weekends Friday – Sunday
- Not valid over peak periods (15 December – 15 January).
- Must be redeemed within 12 months from when the lodge reopens.
- Competition is open to everyone.
- No children under the age of 14 allowed.
- This competition can be added on to a paying stay. E.g if you book and pay for 2 or more nights you can add the competition nights to extend your stay.
- Not transferable for cash and can not be transferred to another person.
- All meals and beverages offered by Makanyi
- Two daily game drives
- Other daily activities taking place in the lodge area: bush walks, picnics, star gazing
- Use of the gym
- Laundry service
- Special order wines, champagne or liqueurs (subject to availability)
- Any area activity that is not offered directly by Makanyi
- Transfers to and from commercial airports
- Photographic safaris
- Photoshoots & Canvas prints
- Private vehicle
- Spa treatments
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from our curio shop
- Timbavati gate levy (only applicable to self-drive guests, R 190 per vehicle)*
- Timbavati Conservation Levy (applicable to all guests, R 400 per person per night)*
- Please note levies are subject to change in accordance with Timbavati regulations